Imperial is a theme with no specific focus. It’s not sure if it wants to be a personal blog, or house an online magazine. It’s not even sure if it’s black or white, for that matter!
- WordPress menu for the main navigation.
- Standard featured images (post thumbnails), with fall-back custom field method for images.
- Support for custom backgrounds.
- Custom built reviews module allows you to easily add any type of review (product, service, etc.) to a post.
- 2 full colour schemes – dark and light.
- User specified “accent” colour can be chosen from a colour picker in WP-Admin for easy customization.
- Custom built theme settings panel within WP-Admin that allows you to customize the theme without editing any templates.
- Flexible logo space allows images up to 900px wide and any height. Image path and dimensions are entered in WP-Admin.
- Easily link to social networks you take part in, with support for 28 of the most popular sites.
- Both sidebars are widgetized.
- Custom widgets for the 3 main ad spots (4 125×125 buttons, 300×250 bigbox, 160×600 skyscraper). 728×90 leaderboard and 468×60 banner also supported.
- Super lean markup and CSS , makes advanced customization a pleasure.
- Tested on Windows and Mac. Looks great in all modern browsers. Some details are toned down for older versions of IE, but nothing is broken.
- Support for Twitter Tools, FlickrRSS, WP-PageNavi, and Subscribe to Comments plugins out of the box.
- Original PSD included!